Tuesday, 23 June 2009

Just buttering some toast

My DS wanted to butter some toast and got in a bit of a mess...butter on the floor and in his hair, so this LO is to reflect that. It is using K and Co wild saffron papers, sizzix doughnuts alphabet. I used acetate over the photos and then painted over the top...used acrylic paints for all the butters smudges. Made a lollipop flower and edged it with glitter.

One of my favourite things

This is using the green stack too. The coggs are a sizzix die, and the alpha is catty corner again. I have cropodiled around the edge of my matt. Picture of my DS enjoying his favourite toy at the park!

Friends are the family you choose

Some new LOs, some I did a little while ago...but here they are

This one is done using the DCWV green stack and chipboard, I cut some of the birds out, and scalloped round the edge of my photo matt with a corner rounder. I've edged the flowers with some stickles, and the alphabet is catty corner by sixxix.

Friday, 5 June 2009

Wedding Card using cuttlebug quilt idea

This is using the cuttlebug quilt idea - the site is on my list of favourites at the top. I used the paisley folder, and then some pre-squares from a Cosmo Cricket set (and the card came from there too). The cuttlebug Congrats die, bit of ribbon, coloured a piece of chipboard with red ink and popped glitter glue on top for some sparkle. Added some distress inks around the edges of all the pieces to make them stand about a bit more, and here is my non-traditional wedding card!


Related Posts with Thumbnails