Thursday 29 April 2010

Driving School

Using up some of my ally pally stash, so this is some My Little Shoebox papers and Kaisercraft - I layered up the papers and used some lace and my Martha Stewart double loop punch. Then a lot of cutting with a craft knife to cut out trees and cars - I decopaged a couple of the kaisercraft cars. The alphabet is papermania alpha mania and I edged it with black pen. The cardstock is a pearlescent one - kind of a petroleum blue - though it dosen't come out much in the photo, I got it in a stack from the papermill ages ago but it seemed to fit well with this LO. The picture is from legoland where both my boys enjoyed the driving school, I just love those brick cars they are great!









7 comments:

  1. Legoland driving school *ROCKS* must scrap my pics from it! I love the LO, the papers are awesome and love the double loop punch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww love those little trees...and have just bought something very similar...must get on and use em, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab LO. That takes me back - my boys drove that track.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby LO Kat! I love the title font and all the embellies.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails