Tuesday 4 May 2010

A family is a patchwork of love - Charlotte



I will take a better picture of this LO in the morning light...as it is all blue at the moment :)

I got some Tim Holtz masks and was trying to work out the best way to use it and encorporate it into a LO, and so the idea for this one was born. I used tattered rose and his swirl mask and inked it all. The papers are DCWV luxury stack, I also got a TH alterations flourish die. I made the flowers with a folded rose technique I learnt from a ukscrappers cybercrop - I will try and find a link and post it or pop it on my side bar. They are a little bit fiddley to keep together but look nice, used some prima e-line flowers that I inked too and piled them all together. The picture is of me and my new niece - she was born 5 weeks early so was very tiny but absolutely beautiful! Also being a mum of boys this LO is unashamedly pink...thought I should make the most of the opportunity :)















4 comments:

  1. Very stylish LO, love the roses I would love it if you could show us how they are done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautifully balanced layout. very chic. TFSXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Kat! I love what you've done with the masks and echoed it with the swirls. The flowers are gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those florishes! Glad you took the opportunity to plaser pink everywhere :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails