Wednesday 26 May 2010

WOYWW

So not much on my work desk today, so I wasn't sure I was going to be able to post....wasn't creative last night! Then the postman called....and I got my new stash - a little treat to myself as I have just started working. So here is a shot of all my goodies - except for the prima lace which is in the shot above....



The whole lot....lots of paper


Pastel and primary coloured woodware buttons, all sorted into contact lense cases a friend gave me :) Lots of nice and interesting buttons so really pleased with those.


Jillibean soup Old World Cabbage Stew, couldn't resist the birdhouses and I love the colours


October Afternoon fly a kite - never used October Afternoon before but loved these summery colours





A few of the cosmo cricket garden variety.
I also got some tape and bazzil to match, and some prima swirls will be winging their way to me soon. So excited about doing some scrapping, and I only showed you one side of the papers :) Must get some more photos taken and printed.
Thanks for coming to have a look around my craft area.




14 comments:

  1. Oooh, yummy paper, love those birdhouses
    big hugs
    En

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with all that yummy stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a stash of them Cosmo Cricket papers love them too much to use at the moment!!

    Great stash thanks for sharing
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya

    oooooh these new goodies look gorgeous the papers are beautiful!

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow fabby papers, i love cosmo stuff, those bird houses are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, if those papers don't get you going...hope you find time to enjoy some scrapping - and I hpe the new work regime isn't exhausting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a lot of lovely papers. I am looking forward to seeing what you create with them.

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new stash!Pop over my blog as have some candy going on from today for WOYWW.
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohoooo, lovely buttons and papers and such a lovely tidy space!!
    (lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bird houses Sutty. Loving all the lush new stash. TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Especially love those birdhouses. Thanx for the snoop.

    Marilyn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes the birdhouses are fab. Love the green Felt Fusion?
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh amazing. Always great when you get new stash
    ** Evi **

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your buttons ....and the zesty new papers....thanks for your comment on my blog....
    I used mirrir card, put through cuttlebug and then inked with stazons...and acrylics....

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails