Tuesday 8 June 2010

WOYWW 53

This is my desk as it looks now.... Haven't posted much as I have been on my hols - which were great and it was fab to have such sunny conditions so we could spend lots of time on the beach :) I have just started on a LO, using the new papers that I bought a couple of weeks back - Jillibean cabbage soup.





I was watching Suze Wineberg on TV and got inspired to make this bottle top with glossy accents and paper - I put too much stuff in it, but it was fun to make :)



I started to cut out my birdhouses and added a little stickles to glam them up :) I will publish the finished LO later on in the week.




Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great Wednesday - click here to find out more about WOYWW


18 comments:

  1. great looking crafty desk (or dining table) love your layout, looks fab!
    thanks for sharing
    hugs
    Michelle
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your desk & LO loving your bottlecap I think its just right hugs alma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bottlecap is really cool. not at all overworked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo I like those birdhouses, cant wait to see them finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photo yon your fab coming along LO - glad you had a good hol. Just a question - is that a lid or a baking tray on the shelf? It's getting near tea time here, can you tell!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your bottle cap...i was watching too and have ordered some for a play later in the week! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought some bottle caps years ago and never used them yet, but I saw Suze too, so maybe if I can find them......)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your birdhouses, they look great
    hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh love the birdhouse hun hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your birdhouses :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks really great!
    ** Evi **

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great desk & nice project going on there too!
    Love the bottle cap!
    Lavinia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. great LO! I love the bird houses! very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photo on your LO and love the bird houses!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely layout, love what you've done witha bottle top! and those bird houses are fabulous
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lots of gorgeous goodies on your table and I love your bottle cap and bird houses too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a beautiful Lo Hun :0)
    *hugs* Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  18. That bottle cap is fun and an ideal embelishment for that LO on your desk ...looking forward to seeing the completed LO

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails