Saturday 22 January 2011

Fun at the Fair

I dug out my Cosmo Cricket - togetherness papers for this LO as I thought the colours went well with the pictures.  The shots are of a village Church fair that we went to in France on holiday, it was great fun there were loads of chocolate crepes, and chi chi (the strips of doughnut covered in sugar).  The younger kids loved going on the merry-go-round, and if you managed to catch the toy that the owner waved around on his stick as the ride went round then you got another free go - so we had lots of goes!!!  The bumper cars were great - all the adults had a go and enjoyed shaking each other to bits on them.  Back to the LO - I made the scallop edge with my corner punch, crumpled and inked it, the flowers are from a prima tube but the blue/green colour matched the papers well, another TH ticket (those have been one of my top purchases - used them loads :)), the alpha is TH and I crackle painted and inked it - though I think the letters are a bit too small for it to work well - I need to play with that some more.  Here are some close ups:




7 comments:

  1. ooh beautiful ruffled edge layout, its great. Fun pics too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page, love the scalloped edge and all the layering :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, it's stunning. So much texture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page Kat. Love all the distressed edges and textures. Sounds like a fun day too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page, lots of different elements make it really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sutty thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! Your page above is absolutely gorgeous - it looks so textured and 3 dimensional! Your style is gorgeous! Hope you've had a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails