Monday 30 May 2011

Along the Zip Line


Here is my LO for the multi photo challenge on UKscrappers for this I used Echo Park - For the Record papers - I inked and ruffled them  up, I also added a scalloped scissor border and then a doily lace folded border around the main sections of paper.  I cut out a filmstrip using my sizzix die and resized some of the photos to go in it.  The flowers are from a Gabrielle Pollacco tutorial and I made some leaves to go behing them.  I hand stitched some swirls and added some paint flicks and prints and butterflies and this is what I came up with.






This week is a sketch challenge so go and have a look to see what everyone has created at ukscrappers

9 comments:

  1. Super LO - I love the 'photo strip' along the lower part of the LO

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is so much to look at, its great, love the photo strip x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous layout, so much going on and I love your use of the papers, I need to go and get using mine, i loved the stack but haven't started using them yet :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab layout, liking the film strip of pics at the bottoms

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous detail even down to the curled negative strip, Fab LO :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT!!!!! I can't say what I like best about this layout - it's ALL so fabby! I do like how the film strip curls at the end... the photographs are brill... stitching is fantastic... flowers are lovely... and it's all just so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a fantastic LO Kat! So much detail. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails