Sunday 8 May 2011

Cabachon Style UTEE Roses


We popped to the shops yesturday and had promised the kids that if they were good they could get something from the poundshop:).  I came across these silicon chocolate moulds - I have been looking for some molds for UTEE and in the pack I got 2 roses, a scalloped heart,square,diamond, 2 circles and star.  So I dug the roses out this afternoon and had some clear UTEE in my pot to play with already, I added a couple of drops of the orange dye and then mixed it in (that is the right hand rose) and for the second added some of the magenta dye.  I was really pleased with the way they turned out and how easy they were to make.  


13 comments:

  1. Those roses are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they look super - can't wait to see how you decide to use them.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely and less fattening too! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! What are you going to do with them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great, making your own colour co-ordinated embellishments will be handy :)
    Great for jewellery too.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're fab, such a great idea and you can make them to the colours you need, perfect. Can't wait to see how you use them on a project now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic, they'll look great on a layout :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just brilliant! What a great way to use up left over UTEE. I am definitely going to try that. Thank you so much for sharing this idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You MADE these???? oh my word, they're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look fantastic... can't wait to see what you add them to :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails