Wednesday 25 May 2011

UTEE Beads


I am guest designing for scrap revolution this month and they sent me some lovely goodies in the post so pop over and have a look at their blog to see some of my creations.  Here is something that I created with what I had left over - the flower is a maya road chipboard piece painted and dipped in UTEE, and I made the beeds from Suze Winebergs tutorial - they are Jillibean - Chicken Noodle soup papers and I cut a strip 6" by 1" in a triangle and then rolled it around a pencil to make the bead, once glued and dried I dunked it in some clear UTEE.  I did reheat the UTEE with my heat gun after dunking in the melt pot to get rid of bubbles and give a more even coverage of UTEE.


12 comments:

  1. I love UTEE! Your beads & necklace turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative! Who knew clear UTEE could be transformed into such lovely pieces?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how these paper beads look so good.Is that flower really chipboard?! Fab layout over at scrap revolution x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a clever way of using some scraps, lovely beads :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh it's really lovely, and to think it's from scraps :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love paper beads! great project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a wonderful necklace/beads!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's really fantastic.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love a tutorial on those paper beads... gorgeous piece!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome necklace! Those beads look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails