Wednesday 6 July 2011

Some pages and cards


I haven't yet shared the pages I made for Scrap Revolution, so here they are; my first page was made using some beautiful Websters Pages...I had heard how lovely they were, but not used them before - they are gorgeous :)




Next is a card I made using Jillibean Soup chicken noodle papers, the flower is Maya Road, and I painted and used wax crayons on it




This LO was made with Theresa Collins Board walk papers, I did a bit of alphabet masking for this.  For  all the details on these pages hop over to the scraprevolution blog


12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts and card. Not heard of Websters Pages before, I might have to google, they look lush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful LO - I always love all the detailing that you put on your pages.

    Love the fun collection of cards - really cheery.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the orange splash on the surf layout and how you've masked the title x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts and cards. Love your surf title. The we sters papers are lush aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning LOs and card. The first LO is my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! They are all really lovely.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooooh some super LO's there :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful LO's and I love the softness of the stitched in butterflies to the LO... Actually I love it all, all of it! Your blog is a treat to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous work, I particularly love the first layout :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really great pages - the orange paint on the surf page is just perfect!. I really like your layered flower on the card too. Loving your work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that first LO is absolutely gorgeous! I never would have thought those papers and that vintage style would work with a boy LO, but you've certainly rocked it! Love the card and the Surfs Up LO too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails