Tuesday 13 December 2011

Christmas Decorations


Sorry everyone for not posting as often as I would like...I've been working on lots of bits, scrapping and otherwise.  However I sat down last night and did another page which I will be able to share with you soon.  As Christmas is getting very close I thought I would show you a couple of decorations that I have made.  I saw a cotton spool decoration over on twopeas and this is my version using some of the lovely Teresa Collins papers and ribbon and twine.  I also made a little angel - these angel decorations are part of my childhood as I always seemed to make one at some point on the run up to Christmas!  They are really easy to make, you start with a semi circle of paper and then curl it into a cone, cut out a another slightly smaller semi circle for the wings, and you can add a doily semi circle too (stick these onto the cone at the back).  I then wrapped some ribbon and lace around my one, and added a vintage button for the head - if you are doing it with kids then a circle they can draw the face on, some wool for hair and lots of glitter for the body and wings - you can make them any size.  All the papers and bits of twine and ribbon were from Hannahs November grab box and are from Teresa Collins, the spool and button were the only bits out of my stash.



10 comments:

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails