Friday 3 February 2012

Project Life 1st 2 weeks

Here is the rest of my Project life page if you've not seen it...having seen lots of beautiful Project Life pages I decided to sign up and got some of the WRMK page holders, I am doing a double page spread per month so here are my first 2 weeks.  I had a play with my Silhouette and used the free Ali Edwards downloads to make the January and the big outdoors rectangles.  It took me a little bit of fiddling to get what I wanted but I am really pleased with it as a silhouette novice!

The papers are my Amy Tangerine American Crafts ones, I love all the colours, so they were cut and stitched and layered and journalled on, I think this is the most writing I have every done on a page which I really enjoyed, here are a couple of close ups (and yes it is really hard to photograph the page in the wallets without getting too much reflection :D)




9 comments:

  1. your project life is awesome! great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have made a good start...i wondered where the outdoors rectangles came from and then read how you'd made them- they're lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great start!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this page-there's so much to see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful project!!!!!
    Gégé from France

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! And those colours are fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous, love the bright colours too.
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just fabulous, I see my Silhoutte getting a work out soon :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails