Tuesday, 24 April 2012

Bo Bunny Birthday Card and Exciting News


Here is a card....but I have some exciting news to share 1st.......I am so excited as A Trip Down Memory Lane (one of my favourite shops) has asked me to join their design team :).  This month you can see some of my pages and cards over in their gallery - they sent me a fantastic pack of gorgeous BoBunny papers which you can see above.  

Having enjoyed my last few ventures into card making I thought I would have a go at a challenge, and as I had some BoBunny Serenity papers left over from the lovely pack sent to me by A trip Down Memoy Lane I decided to make up a card with the left overs too.  The challenge was to use something from nature on your card....so I have a rock, some sticks and rosemary (so it has a lovely aroma too :)).  I love the turquoise blue Bo Bunny paper, so made this my central piece.  I drew around a circle and cut it out, then cut up a doily to make some edging (mainly as I was at my local craft group and didn't have a lacey punch to hand - there is that thing about going out crafting...you take loads that you don't use and then don't have the one thing you decided you would like!! :D).  I then added some of the extra Chinese writing pieces you get on the journal block page, added a hat pin and a Martha Stewart butterfly.  I tied up my rock and garden goodies which all stuck on really well with silicon glue.  I backed the card with the red polka dot paper and printed Happy Birthday on the another scrap.  I'm making lots of birthday cards as these are the ones that I get through really quickly so I might actually have a small selection for when I need one.




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails