Wednesday 20 June 2012

A Trip Down Memory Lane - Cybercrop



Just a quick reminder to everyone that this weekend we are having a Cybercrop over at ATDML, there are LOADS of classes and challenges to have a go at.  I have been busy making projects for some of them so here are a few sneaks of what I have created, so do come along and join us here is a link for the blog and I also posted about chevrons and lots of different ways you can make them too here is a link for the post too which has a very colourful page.











2 comments:

  1. Beautiful sneaks - can't wait to see the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lovely I am so looking forward to joining in. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails