Sunday 11 November 2012

Cybercrop Pages - Marhsmallow Love and the Lazy River

 It was a little while back and I still have a mini book to show you, but here are a couple of the pages that I made at the Ukscrappers Cybercrop.  The 1st page is a patchwork one for the class by Suzysnail. I had to adapt mine a little bit as I cut out lots of 2" squares (I didn't have the punch) and these were too big so I cut the triangles I made with those squares in half again so I have an extra row of traingles.

The papers are from the Basic Grey Shine On collection...and this is my 1st instagram page.  I had a few printed over at photobox and really like them.  I made it into a polaroid with some white card stock.  Once I had my triangles I distressed and inked them all, and then followed Suzy's colour pattern.  I added the string and a little banner and paint and my journalling is behind the photo.

The Marshmallows are part of a camping tradition we have that the kids love so I am sure I will have more photos of this this year.




Next is my Lazy River shot - this is from one of the Disney Water parks and the class was by LRUK (Linda).  I didn't have all the papers and bits that she used so I improvised a little bit, she used mica paints for the blues spots that I have across my page....so I used cosmic shimmers and liquid pearls with a few sequins too thrown in to make up for it.  I dug out my iron work spellbinders dies which reminds me how much I love kraft doilies so they may appear on a few pages.

The photos aren't the best - they were taken with a water camera and I think me must have got a smudge of water on the lense so most of them are a bit hazy....but they document the moment so will have to do :)

The classes will stay on Ukscrappers for a little while and though you can't win a prize anymore if you want to pick up a class to take you through a new technique or just put a page together then here is the link.





And being the 11th November...lets all remember those we have lost in wars - so that we don't forget the price they paid and hope for peace.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely LOs and the smaller triangles on the patchwork one look very effective.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both stunning- I could never do all that sewing on the top page though!! Fab photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing work! the background on the first layout is beautiful! great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool... I'm loving your work with the coloured papers against the kraft - fantastic!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layouts Katherine- all that sewing on the first one!
    Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You truly blow me away with your amazing creativity

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWsers!!! Stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow a gorgeous blast of colour - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layouts, everything you make is always has so many little details.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails