Wednesday 14 November 2012

Smile


Here is the page that I made for Trends on Tuesday over at Created by A Trip Down Memory Lane...can you guess the focus?...it's all about banners.

For the page I used some of the gorgeous Midway collection by October Afternoon, cutting strips for the banners - and mixing it up with fabric and ribbon in there too.  I misted the yellow card stock with some red Firefly cosmic shimmer and a mask, then layered up a doily, papers, stickers and the camera wood veneers.

The shot is from our holiday to disney - we have a few of these character ones and both my sons were happy to be in this photo - my older one is a little bit past posing with characters but his brother was happy to queue 45 minutes just to get a shot on his own with Donald Duck! (He had had a picture taken with Donald and Daisy...but that wasn't good enough he needed Donald on his own!).

I also have a new Trends on Tuesday post up...which involves using bottle tops and cardboard - so here is the link if you would like to check it out :)





20 comments:

  1. Love the doily and the banners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this is a stunner Katherine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't help but smile, looking at your bright fun page. :o)
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love all your layers and clusters of fun products... thanks so much for sharing. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is so much to love on this layout!! I adore all the cool bits and pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, that little bit of burlap in there is awesome! Gorgeous work, love the banners.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it - the title is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yet another lovely page like the use of fabric. Love the bunting especially all the different fabrics that sacking or burlap is good

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout, love the banner, I really need to get some of my Disneyland photos scrapped :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this layout. Great use of banners and different textures. Laura. Www.whosthischick.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! I love the colours, the misted circles, the distressed banners, everything! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. brilliant photo. I'm looking forward to doing my disney pages...just been scrolling back through yours for inspiration. you'll have a lovely album at the end x

    ReplyDelete
  13. what an awesome layout. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great layout! Love the use of the doily and fun paper! Perfect for a Disney page!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great layout - the close up photos are essential to highlight some of the brilliant detail you have, which I don't always catch at quick glance. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh gosh! Or should I say "Gawsh!" (being Goofy!). Oh I really love this so much! Great photo and memory! LOVE your banner! Oh wow I so want to do a banner right now! I will try to do one soon - I love the look of this layered, multi-textured banner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the misted circles, doily and those banners, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails