Friday 21 December 2012

More Christmas Cards


4 more cards for you today, another bit of stamping through a mask - this is a mask I used before on the recommendation of Emille Chamel, it is some of the remains of the paper from a die cut paper so you use the left over bit of paper that you have popped the die cuts from as the mask.  In my kaisercraft stamp set there was a floral stamp which I used for the background, then inked and cut out the ticket stamp, added some washi and American Crafts thicker holly as well as some spare snowflake negatives all layered.

Here are the stamps that I used




Same background, but bits of doily and lace and washi tape for this card.


Same background and the Angel on top which I cut out, and then layered up loads of offcuts too - getting through all those scraps.


Another angel, I used my self made square mask and painted through with a distress stain, added the angel and liquid pearls, and then the sentiment (and this one I went wrong...the sentiment with these stamps is very small and it was dark and I stamped it upside down on the card, so cunningly hid it with a mounted one the right way up :))

11 comments:

  1. Stunning cards.
    Merry Christmas.
    Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kat they are lovely - loving the textures and layers and you are soooooo good at White space, they look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like those stamps.....gorgeous cards x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are just beautiful! And thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog. :-)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are so pretty. great layering and that angel is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you all. Loving your collaged cards:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails