Thursday 14 February 2013

Happy Valentines


Happy Valentines everyone, just a quick post to show you the card I made using some of the Studio Calico Heyday journalling cards.  The background was made using the same technique as Janna Werner did in this video over at 2peas - basically some plastic and a little ink (I used broken china distress stain and one of the grey prima chalk inks, then screwed it all up and mixed it and printed with it)

Also I have a link for a little tutorial that I made to show you how I made my inky background on my last post, so if you would like to have a go then here is the link for that too.



5 comments:

  1. Cute good to see you finished it. Do you need those card templates ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty I opted out and bought one this year, shame on me! Love this one though Kat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this. Off to watch the video!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails