Wednesday 20 February 2013

Love Pin Board


I had a go at a resist effect on one of my Tando Arches - I stamped using my kaisercraft woodgrain stamp with white Stazon ink, and then went over the top with some gathered twigs distress ink.  I was impressed with how well the image came out on the chipboard!  I then punched several holes in random places around the edge and threaded some red twine through the holes giving it a cobweb effect.  I added some little pegs and hearts (using MME paper from my kit from ATDML) and a sentiment...you could add photos or use it to store messages and it is really easy to re-arrange- I'm thinking now that I should do one each member of our family and join them altogether so we can pop up things to remember or do for everyone!

If you would like to join us in our challenge - Love, Love Me Do on the Tando challenge blog (and be in with a chance of winning some lovely chippies) then here is the link

We have a busy half term....not getting as much scrapping done as I would like, but hopefully today (and some nice photos to scrap too).  We did go on a bike ride which I should have taken the camera for as it was a lot muddier than we expected...and turned out to be one of those rides where the only thing you can do is laugh about it, so I hope everyone else is having fun too!


9 comments:

  1. Love the pin board, Katherine. Attaching the hearts with the tiny pegs is so cute and the dictionary card is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great woodgrain - I really thought it was wood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome arch! I love the wood grain stamp and what you did with the twine! Thanks for the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love everything about this. Thanks for sharing.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely piece, thanks for sharing. Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely project,I love the way you have attached the hearts with pegs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so delightful, Katherine! I love the stringing and the hearts and the woodgrain - well, pretty much everything!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails