Friday 22 March 2013

MME and Simple Stories Cards


Here are a couple of cards that I made with the MME Lost and Found 3 papers from ATDML- the 1st one used some nesting scallop punches that I got for Christmas, I also used the punch to make the flower - I punched out the scallop and then used some scallop edge scissors to cut more of a spiral shape into and then trimmed part way down each scallop (hope that makes sense!).  I then coiled it up and added a pearl in the centre, some sheer ribbon and a bit of left over hessian and the sentiment.



For this card, I just layered up all my off cuts and stitched them, added some co-ordinations which I sanded to show the red and a Tando butterfly - I inked this red, then embossed with clear embossing powder and sprinkled a little glitter in to made a girly card.


And I am not sure that I showed you the cards I made with the lovely Simple Stories Snap papers - I went for a really boy one first using the Awesome papers, and cut out a bingo card, used some of the stickers and a little bit of garden twine and tissue tape - with a spritz of mist in the background...and


A more girly one, with one of the polaroids from the Snap range, and butterflies :)

So lots of cards, which is a little unusual for me!


10 comments:

  1. what style~these are awesome Sutty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they're lovely - such wonderful delicate use of the red - really pretty!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, love the flower! Wish I had that punch. The gears and all the layering on each of these is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its nice to do something different every so often - and cards are sooo much smaller! I particularly like the top 2 cards, very scrapbooky !
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do cards too - Kat they are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards. Especially the flower one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow gorgeous cards. I love the touches of burlap you add to your cards x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous, love them all.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Katherine xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails