Sunday 23 June 2013

A Little Bit Muddy


Earlier on in the year we went on a rather muddy walk, I wanted to get a photo of my sons boots....but there had to be one with him in it too :) (You can tell he is the son of a scrapper!).  

I used the lovely Mamma-razzi 2 papers from BoBunny, and my inspiration for the page and the circles came from the base sheet of paper which has a lovely large circle on it.  I cut out 2 smaller circles and then edges them with some punched paper (Martha Stewart loop punch).  I also used an egg cup and some distress ink to stamp a couple more circles on the page behind the photo and glimmer mist to add the drips.  I used a glassine envelope for my journalling and then started with the embellishing.  I used some of the BoBunny stickers, and then cut out a few of their beautiful cameras which I mounted on foam dots on top of a pile of gardeners twine.  I added a couple of stamped banners and a brads, as well as some more of the BoBunny stickers on the top left and bottom right of the page, again with more brads.  I also stamped some chevrons in brown distress ink on the base sheet too. I loved that the papers went so well with the colours in my sons trousers!

I hope you have a lovely Sunday.





14 comments:

  1. Yep.. that sure is a muddy page! Love these papers. I have done one on my blog using those papers too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, love the layers and the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos - so sweet that your son is happy to humour you with photos. The extra grungy additions you've made really sets the mood and gives nice depth to your LO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love all those cameras and how you've layered everything. Great story and photos too (love the expression on your son's face!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh fabulous layout Kat, yes children of scrapbookers become used to the expectation of the scrapper in their life, said 12 year old was forced to pose next to a cardboard minion from Despicable Me 2 yesterday - all so I can document that we went to see the film LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love how your page came together with all the little details and pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab looking page, love the colours, photo placement and the embellie clusters!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous photos, and I completely love the composition and colours you've used around them... brilliant!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous muddy page :-) Great photos, and the paper goes so well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh this is gorgeous!, Love the colours.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodness, it looks like he had fun! Great paper combo for the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such fun photos and gorgeous details on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Katherine, I love your page in Mamma Razzi !!! I loved this BoBunny collection I had too, and your page is so full of lovely details... and you have a really nice boy ! :) Good evening, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute photo's, loving how the whole page came together!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails