Thursday 31 October 2013

Le Chateau des Aventuriers


Here is another project life style page I made with some of my Graphic 45 kit from ATDML, I used the French Country papers....which went well with my holiday photos.  

For the single page I layered up lots of strips of paper down the idle, distressing then and giving them a curved edge.  Around my photo I used some sunflowers that I cut from the papers and inked up some chipboard leaves, as well as adding some punched butterflies.  I used my new Parker memory box alphabet for the title.




I had quite a lot to tuck in the pockets, including the brochure and medal we won for completing all the puzzles.  You go around the chateau and there are all sorts of puzzles and games to play, from mazes to counting rocks in the wooded areas, spot the difference, tracking ropes to find the longest.  They aren't just little puzzles either and everyone has to get involved! For the pockets I cut out some of the G45 journal cards, and also made my own for some of my journaling too.

I am loving using my pocket pages this way, for me it is a great way of doing my single page with one of my favourite photos, but then also having a load of space for all the other shots from the day and lots of journaling.




I am also joining in with some of the Frosty Festivities too.



6 comments:

  1. Great projects, love the strips of paper going down the middle of the first one! I'll be checking in on the Frosty Festivities as time allows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pretty patterned paper strips. So pretty and a great way to show off all the pretty papers or use up scraps. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pretty! Rich colors, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love your pages especially the first one.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I'm just loving those strips on the first one .... Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails