Sunday 30 March 2014

No 1 Favourite


When we went to Florida my youngest enjoyed having his photo taken with the characters, and in his opinion Donald Duck is the best one.  Despite having caught Donald with Daisy at the entrance to one of the parks it was still not good enough, he wanted Donald on his own!  After an hour of queuing to meet all the characters at Epcot he finally got his photo and Donalds autograph!

I used some of the Simple Stories Say Cheese collection for this page.  I started it with a black polka dot paper and then used my glitz chevron roller stamp and some paint to print down the middle of the page, I then added a strip of the bingo cards and different pieces of paper - I also used my ek success book edge punch.  I added some rosette flowers (using a Tim Holtz die) and put brads in the centre, and then added a little banner of twine around the flowers, as always lots of distressing of the edges and layering!







2 comments:

  1. The dark background really makes the colours 'pop' on this - what a fabulous LO.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The style and colors fit the disney theme perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails