Friday 28 March 2014

The Royal Observatory


I go to a local craft group each month, and normally I will start something, and then realise I am missing something and not complete it!  I think this is the first page I have done from start to finish in an evening!  It uses lots of the Simple Stories Back to School range, I basically distressed and layered up loads of the different papers as well as one of their die cut cards too, there is also washi tape (a christmas one by MME) and I made the bunting with a Stamping up punch my friend Shelia has.  I added drips of black ink and interspersed it with some lovely enamel brads, and really that was it - no stitching and only a little bit of mess!

This is a shot outside the Royal Observatory…well near the planetarium which was great and lovely to see a show at, as well as have a play with all their interactive exhibits.



3 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever completed a layout at a crop. And now I'm lusting after that bunting punch lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realise it was so long since I had a good look at your blog, hence going back so far and pinning away. I absolutely love the placement on this.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails