Monday 14 July 2014

Marion Smith Mini Book


Here is my last project with the Marion Smith papers - I mostly used a 6 by 6 Garment and District pad for this mini - it starts with the cover which is tied in garden twine and I used one of my Baker Ross air dry clay embellishments - I used cookie cutters to make the heart and then stamped into it (do the stamping before cutting out the heart) and covered it in silver paint.


So you open the flaps and there are some photos and lots of room for journalling


Then the next flap - which has a pocket for a photo an more pictures.


This is the book completely open and in the middle is a mini book.


Here is the front cover - I used lots of punching and a Baker Ross doily - and mixture of embellishments.


Lots of instagrams and more doilies


Some little glitz letters and journalling.

So that documents one of our mini-holidays this year!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful mini-book Katherine - those PPs are lovely and I love the lace-effect edges & doily use...so pretty.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. bloomin lovely! I love making those flippy floppy outy books! pretty colours too. you are clever :) jx adding a follow too jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous! I especially like your style with the covers. :)
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just great such a nice idea make a great gift. I like the colours you have used too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous project... I really must do something like this, thanks for the inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails