Monday 11 August 2014

Post holiday and Cybercrop


I was very slack and didn't carry my blog on seamlessly over the my holiday (lots of photos from that to scrap).  So just before I went away there was the ATDML Cybercrop - all the classes are up on the shop website under the 2014 Cybercrop heading (this one is Waterloo).  There is stacks of inspiration, tutorials and ideas so even though you can't join in the challenges - the classes are all there - I know I will be having a go at a few more over the coming weeks.

So here are some shots from my class - I did a double and single page LO all using October Afternoons Farm Girl collection.  For this page I used loads of patterned papers, along with stitching (I love that circle pattern - my favourite paper I think!) and then I made a little lace button flower too.  The photo is an instagram - I like the frames that you get...and having recently got a Canon Selphy I can now print them out really easily and get them quickly.




Here is my double page spread using a mix of 6 by 4 and 4 by 4 shots - I just cut my 6 by 4's down to 4" square photos rather than do that all on the computer.  The theme for this class was using water and I used distress inks to make some watercolour circles.  Having moved into using some pocket pages in my scrapping it was nice to have a go at a double page LO - something I haven't done in ages!




1 comment:

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails