Wednesday 24 September 2014

I love the little things you do


A couple of Saturdays ago I went over to Ann Freemans crop - Scrapmates - it was great fun....and it is the first ever crop I have ever been to!  It was great fun, and I knew some of the ladies from the ATDML retreats and Ann had chosen to make some pages with some of my favourite summery papers by Websters Pages (Ocean Melody).

Here is the first page - I love the idea of outlining your paper with distress inks, and we got to use some of the vellums in the Ocean Melody range as well as lots of washi tape.  Under the right hand4 by 3 is another photo and some journalling - which you can see in the photos.  I'll be back with the 2nd page we made tomorrow.




2 comments:

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails