Saturday 4 October 2014

Lean on Me











More of my Graphic 45 kit from ATDML- this time the Typography papers.  I decided to veer away from a shabby page this time, and went for a more graphic design that I thought the bolder colours from this range would suit.

I started by cutting lots of triangles from 2 1/2 by 3 1/2" squares.  I played with the arrangement and then distressed and inked the edges, and drew a little black outline around the newspaper ones.  I left some gaps and alternated the colours.  I then started with some papers for my photo mount, and added added a fussy cut sign and ink bottle, then a string of pearls between them, alongside some stickers from the paper range and a couple of pins.  The title is using my Memory Box die and brown card.

The photo....it took a while but we managed to get them all leaning on Durdle Door - my kids loved this style of photo - especially after the incredibly wet walk we had to get over to see Durdle Door (at which point even the kids were saying - is that all...as I talked about the amazing geography at work to produce this wonderful natural arch! I think it didn't help that we all got cold and wet and the tea/ice cream shop had run out of all of those things so there was no extra treat at the end!)





2 comments:

  1. Fab layout as always love the triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this page, the triangles look fabulous! And the photo of Durdle Door is so cool, I'm totally going to try that next time we go there... we live quite near but don't venture the walk there very often! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails