Tuesday 3 February 2015

Whilst it's still feeling cold


Here is another page I made with the DT kit from ATDML for January by Craft and You - I used a Maya Road chipboard house as the template for my little houses, and constructed those with the offcuts of paper, then I gessoed, inked, stamped and use pastels on them.  Whilst they were drying I also added some plasterers tape, and then some gesso on my card stock.  I got some new prima spray mists that apparently don't clog (I will let you know) and used the gorgeous teal colour, then did some stamping on the background too.  I layered up my houses, and added some muslin and a mixture of embellishments across the bottom, with the photo of the gingerbread house central.

I am up on the ATDML blog this morning with a couple of pages I made with this months kit - and they involve some baby photos - I haven't scrapped any of those yet as I started scrapping after both my kids were born, but I have loved digging through those slightly older photos and writing down memories, plus the kids have loved it too.





2 comments:

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails