Tuesday 12 May 2015

Easter Eggs


Here is my take on the sketch over at My Creative Sketches.  I used Teresa Collins' Something Wonderful papers, inspired by their DT pages I added lots of torn layers at the bottom of my page, I used ink and distress stains on the main patterned paper to add a bit more of the Easter egg colours.  The journalling is on a little pull out tab behind the top photo.  For the stripes I layered up paper and some MME foiled and glittery tapes.  I had a go at making my own title and hand cut the letters, just adding a few black edges to make them stand out a little more.

More photos of the Easter Egg hunt that was a huge hit (organised by Grandma) and my youngest enjoying being in charge of sharing out the eggs with his younger cousins.






2 comments:

  1. Loving the torn elements on this one Kat - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your making title is cool!!
    Thank you for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails