Thursday 16 July 2015

Enjoying the Sun


This is a page that I made with lots of different bits and pieces.  It started off with a paint technique where you use ink and gesso on a plastic bag and mix it a bit and then print it onto the paper.  Once that had dried I then did some stamping, added some Websters vellum, a doily and some torn strips of paper and a muslin square.  I used a couple of Crate Paper chipboard frames (I do love these packs) for my photos, and then went about tucking in some bits and pieces from the Simple Stories heritage range, and some prima canvas shapes, pound land craft flowers which I added a little gold to and prima wood veneers.  The papers are mainly from the Kaisercraft Blue Bay collection and the washi tape ruler is by glitz.

This was one of our cycling adventures in some woods back at Easter and it was lots of fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails