Thursday 9 July 2015

I am so Blessed



This is a page I made a little while back using some of the ephemera packs (this one is from I Am) that Simple Stories do, and then I matched a mixture of MME and Simple Stories papers, with the colours.  I like the effect that gesso has when you use mists on top, they don't sink into the paper so much and just look really pretty, so I covers the whole of my card stock in gesso and then used some Tattered Angels mists for the base. I distressed and layered up my papers, and made a little folded paper ribbon.  Next I added all the ephemera - I love the hints of gold, I stuck some bits on foam dots to add dimension and layers.

The photo was from a trip into London to see all the Shaun's - it's a nice one of all of us and like that you can see Tower Bridge in the background.  Hope you are all having a lovely day and I will be back later in the week with more pages.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails