Saturday 19 September 2015

Birthday and Chateau with Kaisercraft


Hello it is the Virtual Crop over with A Trip Down Memory Lane today - check out their blog, and you can join the chatter in the Facebook group ATDML#Create.  You don't have to have the papers, but I think there are a couple of kits for my class left if you want to use them.  Put together your own kits and all the instructions are free to download from the website.

My pages uses Kaisercraft's Tropical Punch and I went with quite a clean and simple style of page, using some Cosmo Cricket stickers as embellishments, and a few of the boarder strips you get on papers.






Here is my 2nd page which just uses lots of layers of the papers and then a die cut rose - I love these at the moment, so wanted to have one on my page - just a subtle floral embellishment.







1 comment:

  1. Two Fab pages :) I woundlnt mind a trip to that Chateau !

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails