Saturday 16 January 2016

Love Snow with October Afternoon


The third page I made with my kit from ATDML using October Afternoon's Under the Tree, I went with an older snow picture as the papers really work well for those snow scenes.  I started with some strips of paper, and then I decorated each one slightly differently.  I distressed the edges and added a little lace on the snowflake paper, then stamped and hid my title amongst the red.  I created a little ribbon of twin and added snowflakes on the blue, with little pearls in the centre.  I created a banner with another snowflake and some washi tape on the chevron paper.  I made the photo into a polaroid, cut out a snowman and added some of the embellishments from the October Afternoon ephemera pack, as well as the wood veneer word "joy" from the Simple Stories Claus and Co papers





1 comment:

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails