Sunday 14 February 2016

Valentines Day Home Decor


Baker Ross sent me some polystyrene hearts and decoupatch papers...and I decided to make a wall hanging.  I started by covering the hearts in their papers, layering loads of glue and paper on.  I then used some florists wire to join the hearts together - a little bit of glue on the end and then push the wire into the polystyrene.  Once that was done I use a Kaisercraft stamp (and some masking so I could split the 3 words apart) and made little flag banners that I inked with tea dye and linen distress inks.  I also punched out some hearts from some papers and added lace using a mixture of glue and pins.  This makes a great Valentines gift or even a mothers day gift too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails