Wednesday 22 June 2016

Ann's crop - Messing


Hello everyone, I have been a little neglectful of my blog and been busy making projects in the background for all sorts of exciting things...I'll keep you in suspense, but there have been videos and instruction writing!

Last weekend I had the pleasure of going to Ann Freeman's crop - Scrapmates and this is one of the pages that I made courtesy of her instructions and inspirations.  It involved a little bit of tearing - I do enjoy it! We also used a large polka dot stamp for the background.  I also loved the way Ann had used some gold wire and hung her title on it, so I did the same, and then added a copper tape/embossed/painted heart I made with Mel Hand at the ATDML retreat too.  Little bits of washi tape, and a stamping up tag punch and it was all together.

The photo is from our recent holiday in the Peak District and my kids and their cousin messing around in a beautiful wild field that was at the top of our campsite.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails