Friday 29 July 2016

Together and Today


These are the last 2 pages from the Windmills of my Mind class over at ATDML.  It's a bit different because it is on a 12" sheet of acetate, so it makes a clear page in your album - I photographed it on white card.  It takes a little bit of thinking because I had to line bits up and make sure things like the title didn't show on the reverse, but I really like that it is something a little different.  The papers are Dear Lizzy's documentary and I used my martha stewart go to punch....doily lace - I still love that one.  I cut quite a lot of hexagons from the papers and matched them up on both sides.

Both photos are from our holiday in the Peak District - a fabulous photo of all of us (we camp together) taken by a passer by - who really deserves more credit for a lovely photo but I don't have her name!  The other photo is sunset in one of the fields at our campsite taken by my good friend Rachel....who also takes fantastic photos too!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails