Friday 5 August 2016

You and Me


Here is my paintier page and I was inspired by the watercolour and circles in this page by Missy Whidden - which is beautiful.  I had a play with lots of watercolour using some Tim Holtz distress inks, and also the same effect on some chipboard - I really like the mix of rainbow colours and how all the inks run into each other.  Tearing and distressing, quite a few of the rainbow view finders to make it a colourful summery page!  Here is a link to the class Summer Lovin.

These shots are from our holiday in France which has a fantastic beach for body boarding - and it has life guards which is great - the kids love it and once they are covered in cream and rash vests they are just in the sea for hours!  I need to get them some surf lessons!

Look out for this months Cybercrop with A Trip Down Memory Lane....I have a class appearing in it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails