Tuesday 6 September 2016

Moment


I have been busy printing photos and preparing some of my first projects for BoBunny, this one was shown a little while back, it was made for the final round of their DT call and with their Butterfly Kisses papers.  I also have a video - which is fairly long, and you get me waffling over the top but I hope you enjoy it.  Apart from the fact that I was really nervous about having a go it was great fun to make with their crackle pastes and glitter pastes and mists.

Here is the video....


I've had a few projects posted - do check out their blog and leave me a comment :)

There are lots of pictures of some of the details too..










No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails