Thursday 24 November 2016

BoBunny Bella Rosa Together and Nothing Like a Good Book


This was my next class at the ATDML retreat - using the beautiful Bella Rosa collection from BoBunny, we played with gesso and mists, and then altered some cogs with chameleon wax and glass beads (pentart).  A little bit of tearing and some muslin.  I used it for some of our beachy photos from our holiday as the colours worked really well.





The next page used a slightly different paint effect with gesso and mist, then I designed a cut file for the leaves, again you can see bits of chameleon wax on the cogs and embellishments.

My husband found a good place to sit and read!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails