Saturday 21 January 2017

Wonderful with BoBunny Winter Wishes and Pentart


I wanted to show you a page I made for Social Media for BoBunny using their beautiful Winter Wishes collection, I love the cool blues in this collection and it was perfect for my wintry beach photos.  

I started my page with lots of tearing and layered in some of BoBunny's copper foil accents as I was also going to play with the rust and iron paste from Pentart.  I created an area of Iron Paste (Pentart) behind my photo and had a play with the different regents on this, but also mixed in some BoBunny copper flitter paste too.  I tucked in some BoBunny chipboard and also some Pentart 3D balls - which add another layer of texture - I coloured these with bronze glimmer mist and copper glitter.  I also used them in the top corner of my page, again using the mind and paste around them.


I had a play with lots of paint colour flicking and mixed my own bronze colour paint from the pentart acrylics and added flicks of silver and white too.


Here you can see the 3D balls and the copper glitter paste as well as some silver thread that I used behind some of my layers.

One of the BoBunny chipboard pieces with all the 3D balls around it - you can use gel medium or even glue to stick these on - I used a gel medium as I was also using some of my mist and didn't want it to soak into the page, rather sit on the top.


I used one of the foils for the title and you can see some more painty layers.


I also decorated the brad in iron paste too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails