Saturday 25 February 2017

Simple Stories I am Class


Hi, here are some pages I made using the I Am collection from Simple Stories for A Trip Down Memory Lane.  You can find the instructions here if you would like to make any of the pages.  

I used a large banner for this page and used accents of the jade dot paper to make everything stand out on the pink background.  There is a beautiful paper in this line with loads of type-written words, so I cut some of the words and phrases out to embellish my layout as well as using lots of the stickers.




A page with me in - I need to add the journalling, but I started with the foiled I Am base paper and then cut out the banner from the 6 by 4" cards as well as a few of the feathers - they all have gold foiling and the photos don't do it justice.  I added some of the floral stickers on foam pads to add some dimension too.




Another page with me on - they don't happen that often, so it it good to be forced to document it with these papers.  I have an area next to the photo for journalling.  The base of the journal spot is piled with stickers and embellishments cut from the papers, another strip of the beautiful type-written paper decorated with more of the stickers.  

These are all holiday photos - I'm still making my album for our massive trip last year!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails