Saturday 6 May 2017

Follow your Heart with BoBunny Down by the Sea and a video


Hi - firstly Happy National Scrapbooking Day!  To celebrate I wanted  to share with you my first video for BoBunny.  The video takes you through some of their new products and also shows how I made the page from start to finish and a fun effect with crackle medium -  I really hope you enjoy it.  The video is at the end of my post or you can just go to their Utube channel here which shows you all of their videos.

I won't write too much more as you can see it all in the video, but they have some beautiful new products - the papers are lovely and the dies sand stencils are gorgeous.

Have a lovely scrappy day :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails