Tuesday 27 June 2017

Love with Simple Stories


Here is another page using Simple Stories Domestic Bliss -really clean and simple.  I started with a diagonal cut across the house paper, and then just added layers around my photo.  I love that the colours of this range blend really well with other Simple Stories ranges, so I can look through all my sticker sheets to find embellishments that match.  I added a few strips of twine and one of the Prima Bark hearts - I still love these and have a few stars as well as hearts left.

The photo is from a coffee shop trip where my kids love to get hot chocolates piled with cream - always a good stop on a shopping trip!

You can see even more inspiration in the ATDML gallery - here is the link.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails