Wednesday 5 July 2017

Smile with Kaisercraft


Hi, in June I got 2 beautiful Kasiercraft ranges to work with from A Trip Down Memory Lane.  This page is mostly made from Basecoat - a really nice grungey style of paper that you can layer with any of their other lines (so there are a few different lines on this page) and Bombay Sunset which is packed with colour - the word Smile is from that range as well as the green papers.

I started the page with some gesso, and then sprinkled Paper Artsy Infusions into the gesso, I then spritzed with water to activate them, and let them drip down the page.  In the infusions is some walnut stain so the colours also have a brown that develops in them, which is lovely for vintage and grungey style pages.  Once that was all dry I dug through a mixture of Kaisercraft collections to add stickers and cards - some is from Kaleidoscope, some from Barber Shop and Blue Bay.  I added a little bit of punching as well as some silver thread, and really just lots of layers.

The photos are from a day out to the Greenwich Tall Boat festival and a trip we made to have a look around the Christian Radich.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails