Friday 22 December 2017

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas


Some more Falala but this time on a page, I used grey as my base and then added lots of snowflakes from BoBunny's Christmas Card die and also their stamps too.  I printed out 2 photos on my selphy and really like them joined together, so left them that way and just mounted them on red.  In the collection there are lots of elements you can cur out like the Father Christmas and the title, I added some of the Laser Cut Chipboard (the red sparkly present) and covered it in sparkly red embossing powder, and then layered up one of their Wood Veneers with the date on.  The red sledge is also one of the Christmas wood veneers and I covered this in red embossing powder too.


I layered up my title on some die cuts from the label die set and added lots of snowflakes around it.



Here you can see the embossed present - I like the way you can see the layers behind it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails