Thursday 15 February 2018

Snow with BoBunny


Here is a page I made for BoBunny using Winters Playground and there is a video to go with it too.  I love this wintry collection with the blues and turquoises in it, it was perfect for the snow pictures I go this year too.  I won't say too much about it as you'll be able to see from the video, but I had a lovely play with paints, glitter paste, glitter confetti and some of the laser cut chipboards.


I love the tonal flowers - and especially the little crochet ones!


I used some of the layered chipboard from a last years winters papers (Winter Wishes - another favourite!)  and it went perfectly.


Complete with a snowman whose hat has been knocked off with a snowball!

I hope you enjoy the video - you can see it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails